A recent arrival from India, Pogostemon is a stem plant that develops very fine needle-like leaves that are a delightful lime green hue. This Indian beauty looks excellent when combined with red or brown-hued plants. Pogostemon’s growth rate is in the middle range. A cluster of plants can be pruned considerably - the stems will soon grow new side shoots, and the plants will be thicker and more compact.
InVitro plants are submersed in 100 percent humidity. Many aquatic plant specimens in the market are emersed, which means the leaves are above the water. These plants die back when they are planted within a tank, and they regrow with the leaves looking different than they did when they were purchased. With In Vitro submerged plantlets, you get constant, uninterrupted growth.
Another benefit to the culture cups is that they contain numerous small plantlets that can be divided out and spread throughout your tank, so you get a lot of value for your money.
Note: No international shipping available for this item.
· Fantastic background plant for aquascaping
· Suggested for planted tank owners with some experience
· Developed and packaged in sterile settings, which means no pest infestations or pathogens arise
· No algae – no snails
· CO2 – 20-30mg/L
· Fairs best in temperatures ranging from 68-86°F (20-30°C)
· Keep sealed in daylight and temperatures from 70°F – 80°F until ready to use
· The plantlets already have submersed leaves, so they don’t need to be acclimated
· "How to plant" care instructions can be found inside the label