This type of moss is called flame moss because of its tight, vertical growing and lightly undulating shoots that give the impression of a green camp fire. Flame moss reaches a height of about 2 to 6 inches (5 to 15cm). This plant is extremely suitable for the foreground since it spreads slowly horizontally. It can be fastened to small rockwork or in bundles on driftwood for an attractive addition to your aquascape. This moss can also be used as a hiding place for fry fish (baby fish).
Flame moss grows best at 72 to 82° F (22 to 28° C). This low-maintenance species tolerates low light levels.
· Wonderful for aquascapes – fantastic foreground plant
· Extremely undemanding and perfect for beginners
· Grown in sterile settings, which means no pest infestations or pathogens occur
· Free of algae and snails
· CO2 – 0-20mg/L
· Store unopened in temps from 70’F – 80’F and daylight until ready to use
· The plants already have submersed leaves, so they do not need to be acclimated · Planting directions can be found on the inside of the label