Bucephalandra sp. “Broad Wavy” has leaves that are wedge-shaped at the base with rounded tips and distinctive wavy edges. The leaves are bright green with reddish-brown, short stems. This variety grows to a height of about 2 3/8 inches (6 cm). Bucephalandra Broad Wavy is found in nature growing on rock in fast-flowing streams in Borneo. It grows well as an epiphyte (without soil) on rockwork and roots, but can also be planted in substrate in the aquarium foreground. This plant’s compact size and slow growth rate make it a superb plant for nano tanks.
Bucephalandra is sustainably grown in Dennerle’s large plant nursery and not taken from nature.
· Excellent for aquascaping – good foreground plant
· Suitable for beginners
· Grown under sterile conditions, which means no pest infestations or pathogens arise
· No algae or snails
· CO2 – 0-20mg/L
· Fairs well under lower light levels
· Keep it sealed in temperatures from 68’F to 80’F and daylight until ready to plant
· The plantlets already have submersed leaves, so no acclimation is required
· "How to plant" user directions are included on the inside of the label